Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") are a binding and integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase, which set out the rights and obligations of you (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") and the online shop www.artdecomuziejus.lt (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller"), as well as the procedure for the purchase, payment, delivery and return of services.
- The contract between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment the Buyer completes all the successive steps to place an order in the e-shop by creating a shopping cart. Each contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the Seller's database.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend, supplement or modify these Terms and Conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- When purchasing goods for sale on www.artdecomuziejus.lt, the Buyer must provide his/her personal data (name, surname, valid e-mail address). The Buyer's information is used only for the performance of the obligations between the Buyer and the Seller and for the protection of the interests of the Buyer.
- The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties. The Buyer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- www.artdecomuziejus.lt does not store any of the Buyer's banking details (such as password, account number, etc.) as the Buyer is redirected to external systems during the payment process.
CONCLUSION OF THE SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- Once the Buyer has confirmed the order, a contract of sale shall be deemed to have been concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- This contract of sale shall only come into force after the Buyer has paid for the order.
- If the Buyer fails to pay for the order, the Buyer shall be deemed to have unilaterally terminated the contract.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
- The Buyer shall have the right to select and order any product available on the Seller's e-shop.
- The buyer has the right to change the date of use of the tickets up to 7 days before the event. The change can be made 1 (one) time.
- By using the Seller's e-shop services, the Buyer accepts these Terms and Conditions of Sale and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
- The Buyer undertakes to provide correct data when placing an order for goods and entering into a contract with the Seller.
- The Buyer shall be liable for all lawful and unlawful acts performed through the Seller's e-shop.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for complying with these Terms and Conditions even if he has not read them after having been given the opportunity to do so.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER
- The Seller undertakes to send the paid e-tickets/e-vouchers to the Buyer immediately after payment in the case of purchases without a pre-invoice and within two working hours after payment in the case of pre-invoice purchases.
- If, at the time of placing an order and/or concluding a contract with the Seller or thereafter, the Buyer provides false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete data or fails to comply with any other obligations under these Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall be entitled to immediately cancel the Buyer's order.
- The Seller shall have the right, without prior notice, to suspend or terminate the execution of the Buyer's order and/or use of the e-shop services if there are grounds to believe that the Buyer is engaging in unauthorised activities or otherwise attempting to undermine the operation or stable functioning of the Seller's e-shop.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any actions of third parties when such parties place orders and/or conclude contracts and/or make payments in the Seller's e-shop using the Buyer's banking system.
- The Seller shall have the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the e-shop at any time, without notice to the Buyer, in order to carry out updates (such as software upgrades, etc.).
- The Seller shall have the right to unilaterally, without prior notice, at its sole discretion, suspend, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions and any other documents relating thereto. Amendments or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the date of their publication, i.e. from the date on which they are posted on the e-shop system.
- After paying for the e-ticket/e-voucher, the buyer will receive it in digital format. An email will automatically be sent to the Purchaser once the payment has been confirmed.
- Orders choosing to pay by electronic transfer through an external payment system operated by Paysera LT, UAB are accepted and executed 24/7. Orders choosing to pay by bank transfer (according to advance invoices) are accepted and executed on working days from 8 am to 5 pm.
E. TICKETS/E. VOUCHERS REFUND
- E-tickets/e-vouchers are not refundable.
- If the Seller is unable to fulfil the order due to unforeseen circumstances, the Seller undertakes to change the date of the event to the date requested by the Buyer or to refund the money within 7 working days to the Buyer's bank account.
- Any disagreement regarding the performance of these Terms and Conditions and the obligations arising therefrom shall be settled by negotiation or, in the absence of negotiated settlement, by the procedure established by law.
- If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org