- This event has already happened.
1 July 10:00 - 12:0022€
- You will have a unique opportunity to see valuable interwar architecture not only from the outside, but also to visit the restored 1929 apartment, where:
- Authentic layout of the apartment, oak parquet, tiles, even 14 doors, wall colors, unique Art Deco/National Style motifs on the walls were preserved.
- Many pieces of furniture, utensils and other valuable interior details and machinery produced in the First Republic of Lithuania are on display.
- We will explore every interior room that has been restored, and while we enjoy the culture of the salon – we will enjoy a drink, guests will be able to sit on authentic interwar furniture.
- We hope that during this 2 hour tour you will be able to "time travel" to Kaunas in 1929.